The following steps will help fund your 24option account via MyBank:
1. Ensure you're logged into your 24option account.
2. On the deposit page, input the amount you wish to invest, select “e-Wallets” and press “MyBank”.
3. Confirm Amount, Full Name and press "Deposit".
(Note: The name used on your 24option trading account and MyBank account must match).
4. A pop up will appear with a selection of bank to choose from.
5. Once a bank has been selected, a login page will appear to enter your bank login credentials.
6. Once logged into your bank account, proceed with investment.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.