Downloading MT4 for Smartphone/Tablet
1. Please have ready your MT4 username and password for both your “REAL” and “DEMO” account.
These credentials have been sent via email upon registration to your Inbox.
2. To start downloading the MT4 application, please enter the App store (Apple) or Google Play (Android), type MetaTrader4 and Install. Once installations is finished, press “Open”.
3. Once the application is open, click the “Hamburger” (Menu) button and select “Manage Accounts”
4. Select the “+” icon to add an account and type “24option” in the search section.
Select 24option-Live to login to your real account and/or 24option-Demo to login to your demo account.
Note: Rodeler for European clients.
5. “LOGIN TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT” for first time users and enter your credentials as stated in the email sent upon registration.
6. A confirmation will appear. To search for assets, news, charts, or to open a trade, click on the hamburger (Menu) button located in the top left hand corner of your screen.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please click here for the CFDs risk warning which specifies the % of retail investor accounts that lose money on a 12 month period on our platform. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.