Welcome to the 24option Trading Platform.
1. Click the following link to get started: https://www.24option.com
2. Enter your username (email address) and Password and click "Login".
3. Your name should appear at the top of the site to confirm you have successfully entered the trading platform.
4. Select desired trading account to trade with either "Demo" or "Real".
5. Select an asset from the list or financial market you wish to trade or simply type the assets name for a quick search in the filter section.
6. Important information is provided prior to opening a trade, such as "Required Margin" (the amount required to open trade) and "Fees" which all can be accessed via the “info” button.
Margin can be changed in the LOT size section, as seen in Step 7.
7. To open a trade, you can do the following:
A) Confirm the asset.
B) Confirm the LOT size, with the desired REQUIRED MARGIN (required amount to open trade).
C) Select a direction (Buy/Sell) once information is analysed and a decision is made.
D) Finally press the “TRADE” button to open the trade.
8. Congratulations! You have entered into a trade.
9. Monitoring open trades, Balance, Profit/Loss and Equity can be seen in the interactive notification panel bottom of the platform.
NOTE: Trades will instantly be in a loss (red) due to the commission fees charged by 24option. Commission fees are spreads and swaps and can be found in information as seen in Step 6 prior to opening a position.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please click here for the CFDs risk warning which specifies the % of retail investor accounts that lose money on a 12 month period on our platform. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.