1. To register for a live (Real) trading account, click on the 'Sign Up' icon on the 24option homepage.
2. Follow the steps required to complete the sign-up process.
(An email with your platform credentials will automatically be sent with the details provided).
3. Next, An Appropriateness Assessment will need to be completed. Revealing your experience, level of understanding in the financial markets and knowledge of the risks involved.
The Assessment ensures that you are given access to the leverage, products and services you are most suited for.
4. It is important to answer truthfully, as the questionnaire is designed for your benefit.
Once completed, simply click "I agree and understand" to proceed.
5. Finally, the "Funding your Account" pop up will appear.
Please click here for your step by step guide on all payment methods available.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please click here for the CFDs risk warning which specifies the % of retail investor accounts that lose money on a 12 month period on our platform. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.