You can open a Joint Account via our usual sign-up procedure and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an online form via digipass.
- Can only be between 2 (two) persons and only between first line family members defined as; spouse, siblings, parents and children.
- Special partnerships are allowed as long as the online form is completed.
Please note that any given person can only be part of the one joint account.
For Joint accounts, we require the following:
- Both names to be written under the same trading account,
- A completed Appropriateness Assessment,
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Residency for both,
- Joint account Form – filled and signed by both, can be obtained via email from email@example.com.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please click here for the CFDs risk warning which specifies the % of retail investor accounts that lose money on a 12 month period on our platform. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.