We have teamed up with Trading Central to offer all account holders direct access to the Trading Central Research Portal.
1. To use this complimentary service, please ensure you are logged into your 24option trading account first.
2. Then scroll to "Education" on the main page of 24option trading platform and select "Trading Central". Click "TC Research Platform" to open the Trading Central Research Portal.
3. Please type your credentials to enter the Research Portal.
Navigating the Key Features
1. Menu: Easily find all your asset pages and educational material.
2. Widget: Contains the most recent research sorted by exchange, region & time frames.
3. Product View: To view the details on any asset, click on it’s title.
4. Price Chart: Hover here to view the most recent chart for this product.
5. Watchlists: Portfolio of favourite easy-to-access assets.
6. Profile: Customize your platform details such as timezone, language and style of alert.
7. Quick Search: Find research on your favourite product by entering the name.
8. Education & MT4 Plugin: Take control of your trading experience and learn.
To begin making better informed decisions or simply confirming an opinion you have, select a widget. In this example we will use "Equities".
1) Press Equities to see all stocks
2) Optimise your search by selecting your preferred region such as DAX (Germany), NASDAQ (USA) etc.
3) Select from the most current alerts as per Trading Central analysis.
Once an asset has been chosen, in this example "Netflix", we now can see the power of the Trading Central Research Portal.
1. Preferred Scenario: Trading Central preferred scenario indicates the most likely directional outcome and is illustrated by the blue arrow on the chart with 2 price targets.
2. Pivot Point: Represented by a light blue line. The Pivot Point is the level shown on each key technical analysis. When the price passes and comes back above this level, the preferred scenario is invalidated. The pivot point can be used as a stop loss.
3. Technical Analysis: Support (Red lines) and Resistances (Green lines).
4. Indicators: Type of Analysis used to identify opportunity (in this case RSI and MACD).
5. Comments: Additional information on the preferred scenario, include “Pivot Points, Preferences, Alternate Scenarios, Comments and Key Levels.
Note: Any additional helpful information on the scenario will be included within the comment. This can include more context into recent Technical Events or how high the conviction is for the scenario. Occasionally, if signals are mixed, the commentary will advise waiting for certain confirmations before forming any decisions.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please click here for the CFDs risk warning which specifies the % of retail investor accounts that lose money on a 12 month period on our platform. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.