The investment insight you need, right in your inbox.
Trading Central provides trade ideas based on chart patterns that are automatically detected by Recognia.
Newsletters are an ideal starting point for your own research to identify opportunities. They allow you to stay updated on all market movement by offering unbiased trade ideas, in-context education and investment validation all in the palm of your hand.
Trading Central is dedicated to building confident investors. Rather than forcing investors to sift through textbooks on technical analysis, they offer bite-sized, easy to consume educational details on each trade idea. This puts every asset in context in the exact moment the investor needs it, making it easier to understand.
Once an alert has been chosen, the following information can be seen:
1. Preferred Scenario: Trading Central Preferred Scenario indicates the most likely directional outcome and is illustrated by the blue arrow on the chart with 2 price targets.
2. Pivot Point: The blue Pivot Point line is the level shown on each key technical analysis. When the price passes and comes back above this level, the preferred scenario is invalidated. The pivot point can be used as a stop loss.
3. Technical Analysis: Support (Red lines) and Resistances (Green lines).
4. Indicators: Type of Analysis used to identify opportunity (in this case RSI).
5. Comments: Additional information on the preferred scenario, include “Pivot Points, Preferences, Alternate Scenarios, Comments and Key Levels.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please click here for the CFDs risk warning which specifies the % of retail investor accounts that lose money on a 12 month period on our platform. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience and for informational purposes only and shall never be construed as investment advice. 24option bears no liability for the accuracy, content, or any other matter related to the external site or for that of subsequent links, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of this or any other content, thus if you decide to act on it you do so entirely at your own risk. Such sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. It is highly recommended to read the linked websites' terms and conditions.